Benefits for Skin:
- Prevents Premature Signs of Aging – helps remove dead cells and improves elasticity.
- Moisturizes Skin – increases the water content in your skin.
- Reduces Acne and Evens Skin Tones – is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent that helps reduce acne and speeds healing.
- Helps with Sunburns – its anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness brought on by exposure to UV rays.
- Reduces Stretch Marks – these small tears of the skin layers can be healed with regular use of Aloe Vera.
Benefits for Hair:
- Promotes Hair Growth – helps remove dead skin cells on your scalp which allows your hair to grow.
- Reduces Dandruff – its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties fight against infections and soothes the scalp.
- Maintains the pH Balance of the Scalp – alkaline shampoos can alter the pH of your hair, but Aloe helps restores the pH balance.
- Conditions the Hair – contains proteolytic enzymes that remove dead cells and makes your hair shiny and smooth.