What It Is
Reveal Fresher, Younger Looking Skin
Our gentle, non-abrasive exfoliator powered by fresh fruit enzymes from pineapple, grapefruit, pumpkin and papaya that detach and digest dead skin cells in a natural way leaving your skin clean and nourished. Regular exfoliation is the key to a beautiful complexion and non-abrasive scrubs are the future of healthy skin care.
What it Does
- Sloughs off dead and dulling skin that cover the top layer of skin the leads to clogged pores, uneven skin tone, dark spots and wrinkles
- Removes dry dead skin cells within minutes revealing fresh smooth skin
- Helps to prevent blackheads and acne without drying out your skin
- Your skin will be smoother and softer and require less cleanser, moisturizer and makeup due to your skin's ability to better absorb products
- Will not damage your skin or remove essential oils like most granular scrubs
- Suitable for all skin types and ages
Why Enzymes Scrubs Are Better:
- Much better than granular scrubs, which are simply too abrasive for your face and cause microscopic tears in your skin
- Enzymes can not over exfoliate no matter how hard you try - they only digest the upper, "dead" skin cells to reveal radiant, plump and healthy skin
- Better than a chemical peel as fruit enzymes only remove the dead skin without any harshness or downtime
- Enzyme exfoliants are recommended for all skin types including sensitive and dry skin since they are non-abrasive and non-sensitizing
- Few things can make your skin look as good as proper exfoliation - if you want your skin to look radiant, clear and smooth, exfoliation is the key
How To Use
Do not wet your face first. Apply a light coat to your dry face and neck area and leave on for about a minute so the fruit enzymes have time to work. You'll know it's ready when the gel liquifies on your skin. Then rub in a circular motion in order to remove the dead skin. You will feel and see small balls of skin forming under your fingers. Don't worry, no matter how long or hard you rub, it will only remove the dead skin and no more. Pat dry with a towel. Follow with Ongaro Moisturizer and Eye Crème for best results. Use 2-3 times per week.
*Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycerin, Papain, Maltodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, (Willow) Bark Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Lecithin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
* Certified Organic
Good To Know
Our 'Love It' Guarantee
Our #1 priority at Ongaro Beauty Pro-Care is your complete satisfaction. We stand behind our products 100%. Which means if you try one of our products and don’t “Love It”, then just let us know and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked, no return shipping fees, no hassles. It’s really that simple, and you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Our "Love It" Guarantee
Our #1 priority at Ongaro Beauty is your complete satisfaction. We stand behind our products 100%. Which means if you try one of our products and don't "Love It", then just let us know and we'll refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked, no return shipping fees, no hassles. It's really that simple, and you can reach us anytime.